Sunday, December 27, 2009

The advice so far...

When we first looked into building with Ryan Homes I scoured the web for reviews of Ryan, talked to anyone I knew that built a home (regardless of builder) and asked for references of current Ryan homeowners that are new home owners (<1yr.), owners in our development, and owners of at least 3 years at any location.

  • the web, I found, is not too nice to Ryan Homes or their mortgage company NVR Mortgage
  • talking to friends who have built a home provided me advice that money can't buy
  • talking to Ryan Home owners at with different levels in length of ownership was fantastic
Knowledge is power. Some accuse me of "over-thinking", but it's how I make my decisions. I put alot of time and research into making major decisions that will affect me and my family. Heck, I can't even buy a blender without getting advice or opinions (x-mas gift to me: Oster Fusion blender).

No comments: