Friday, December 25, 2009

Hi, I'm new here!

I'm starting this blog in hopes to help people out there like me: building a home for the 1st time. I searched the web looking for information about Ryan Homes. I was surprised and disappointed, to only find negative reviews and information about Ryan Homes. I talked to our real estate agent about Ryan Homes and the negative backlash out there about them, she said something that I believe makes alot of sense, "happy customers just go on living their lives, it's the unhappy customers that take the time to post their opinions". I hope to change this. My blog will be an unbiased, detailed account of our journey - from start to finish and hopefully will be a sounding board for those of you thinking about building with Ryan, in the middle of building with Ryan, or have already built with Ryan Homes. I hope this helps someone out there struggling with all of the same anxieties I had and am still having in my home building journey...

4 comments:

Robert said...

I have just found you blog and wanted to say THANK YOU for taking the time to put your opinions up! I have read plenty of bad reviews on Ryan Homes but you blog is helping to ease my mind. I will continue to follow your blog for as long as you update it!

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for this blog..we are trying to decide whether or not to build with Ryan...this site is very helpful.

JEllis said...

Thanks. I might have questions for you along the way. Nice idea. That is the main purpose I was looking for information on Ryan. So much negatives I was looking to hear some good news.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I have found your blog!! I am sooo happy. My fiance and I are in the process of deciding to build with Ryan or not. i have been overwhelmed with anxiety considering all I can find online is negative reviews. I haven't read through your entire blog yet, but want to thank you in advance!!! This is great to be able to get this kind of information!