- home security system (base package installed free - and then a monthly charge)
- central vacuum system (almost $3k)
- video monitoring system (starting at almost $2k)
- additional cable, phone, data outlets
- intercom (almost $2k)
- Home theaters, TV's, and whole house audio
- Pre-wire for flat panel mounts
You pay Guardian directly with 1/3 down at the meeting and then you are invoiced for the balance 30 days after moving in. None of this is rolled into your mortgage or closing costs.
You get 2 phone jacks and 2 cable outlets standard with your Ryan Home (only 1 of each if you are not finishing your basement). We did spend $495 to have the other rooms cable/internet ready.