Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update on electrical issue

We had our vacuum/fuse trip issue looked at today. It's being blamed on the fact that we have a stand up freezer and full size refrigerator plugged into the same outlet downstairs in the laundry room, and a mini fridge in our garage and the garage door opener - which is running all on the same circuit. I wasn't home when the guy came over. I'm exhausted today and haven't tested my vacuums on all of the levels to make sure this fixes the issue. If it's not solved then we'll just have them come out again.

And if you've ever built a home or in the process of doing it - and have a dog - you'll appreciate this. It SUCKS taking your dog out when it's raining. My shoes are caked in 10 lbs. of mud/gravel from this morning. Oh how I long for grass...

No comments: