Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Installing the lawn...

Stay tuned for this one. Came home today - after a wicked rain storm - to see straw all over. No one contacted us or our neighbor that our lawns were getting installed today. I'm all about communication - and there was very little for this - and certainly none to tell me the lawn was being put in today. Plus, we paid extra for an upgraded lawn and sprinkler system install - well, I can tell you that the sprinkler system was NOT installed. As for the seed, I don't see any seed - all I see is tons of mud, some straw, and a big mess. Grant it, the storm we had is not the installers fault....as for the lack of communication and lawn upgrade and sprinkler system install - that's another story.

As my grandmother would say "Oy Vey!"

No comments: