Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's been 6 months!!

I can't believe it's been 6 months that we've lived here! Time really flew! Here's some updated pictures of our house (The Florence). Today the cleaning lady came = good day to take pictures!! There's still lots of painting we want to do and some more decorating. Now that summer is over, we plan on spending time putting on some finishing touches.

Master Bath with add-on under counter cabinets (see previous pictures for before picture)

kitchen pantry

4th bedroom (upgraded instead of loft/sitting area)

4th bedroom

master bedroom

master bedroom

2nd full bath

2nd full bath

bedroom #2

bedroom #2

bedroom #3

bedroom #3

1st floor living room

1st floor living room

dining room

dining room

1st floor 1/2 bath

1st floor 1/2 bath

morning room

morning room

morning room

view from morning room into kitchen

kitchen

mudroom (instead of 1st floor laundry)

mudroom

view of living room from kitchen

mudroom (leads to garage)

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Everything looks wonderful!! I love what you did with the master bathroom - that looks really good!

k m said...

Thanks for posting all of those wonderful pictures. Its great to see what the house ends up looking like lived in. I LOVE the color of your morning room wall!
Question - the cabinets in your bathrooms above your toilets - is that something you added or did that come standard? I don't remember seeing cabinets like that in the model. Just curious. Thanks.

ThriftyAmy said...

@k m - We purchased the matching wall vanities at the same time we purchased the additional under the sink cabinets. It was impossible for us to find matching wall vanities until we found the manufacturer and supplier of Ryan Homes cabinets.

@Kristine - thanks!! Get some pictures of your place up too!!

natalie said...

Where did you get the shelf and bench for your mud room? I live in a venice and have been looking for something like that. I think it was smart of you to move your laundry from the basement. That area is too small to be both a laundry room and serve as a mud room off the garage. It's one of the things I didn't like about the florence. Your house looks great! Love the large morning room!

ThriftyAmy said...

Hey Natalie - my favorite shopping is usually done through Craigslist, which is where I found my mudroom bench and shelf (and stools around gourmet island). But, the original owner of it got the set through JCPenney. I hope you find what you're looking for!!

Mema's Mom said...

Loved the pictures, I started a Ryan Home blog too. We closed on Tuesday of this week.

India said...

Hey Amy,

I was wondering if you went through NVR or your own lender. If you went with NVR how was the process for you?

-India

ThriftyAmy said...

@India - yes I used NVR and thought they were great. I posted about it thought my blog.