- Kitchen - nail pop in ceiling by pantry, repair seam in vinyl floor by refrigerator, counter top coming away from wall, touch up painting needed
- Living Room - nail pops near right window
- Dining Room - touch up painting
- 1st floor bathroom - touch up painting
- Stairs to upper level and lower level - lots of nail pops and touch up painting needed
- Some wall seams needed fixed near corners in lower level and moulding/trim needed touched up
- The seam for the ledge on the upper level stairs needed repair
- Pipe noises from HVAC system
- Seam cracks where ceiling meets wall
- Caulking around all windows including ledge, caulking around tubs where it meets floor
Our walkway to the front door will be replaced in the Spring and possibly the small front porch. Those both have cracks with were documented prior to today. We had some nails sticking up from our roof shingles, those were taken care of. They did insulation work outside around the fireplace area and filled in any cracks that were noticed outside on the house that was above grade exposed cement. They found other minor repairs throughout the house which I am thankful for. All in all, a very positive experience and they even showed us how to do some minor repairs.
We got some referrals from them of people that can do some work in the house that we've been thinking about having done and also for our patio and pergola we want done this Spring.