Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Before & After!

BEFORE
AFTER


















I am LOVING my new Ginsu knife set!!! It never needs sharpening because it has serrated blades! LOVE IT!! Want one too? Here's the deal: Ginsu Kotta for $29.99 with free shipping!! . I ordered my set on Monday and got it TODAY!!

And to save even more, don't forget to go through eBates  first for 3.5% cashback!! Log into eBates, search for Buy.com, and then on Buy.com's website search Ginsu Kotta. And if you're new to eBates, they'll give you $5 just for signing up!!! Sign up here eBates.com

2 comments:

2011 said...

I ordered ours yesterday. Can't wait.

ThriftyAmy said...

Hey 2011, it's so rare to find a good set with 8 steak knives. That's one of the reasons I was sold on this one, plus - it has all the other kinds of knives my previous set has, but it's alot more of an updated look and definitely matches our decor much better.

One tip - ALWAYS hand wash your knives. I've gone through at least 3 different sets because of not doing this. Then, w/o fail, we always get rust spots. I told my husband that this time we will NOT put these in the dishwasher.