Friday, April 15, 2011

Check out our Patio!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Border

The steps (and dog leash)

Close up of border & step stamp

View from steps

Patio and Hammock stand



View from upstairs in Master Bedroom
















We are beyond amazed and HAPPY with how this turned out.
And these pictures were taken under a completely overcast sky. Be prepared to see more pics once the weather is sunny and then once we finish accessorizing out there (a side table, the hammock, and slate fire pit are still in the garage) and landscaping. We've got 500 sq. ft. of relaxation in our backyard. And I think we have a patio that no one could imagine and one more unique niche in our home. I can't wait to landscape around this, put the hammock on the stand, and add some wine and friends!!! Our cement guy is THE BEST!!! If you want a patio and live in Ohio, YOU ARE CRAZY TO NOT AT LEAST GET A QUOTE FROM HIM!!! His price is truly unbeatable and the quality and craftsmanship of his work is something you won't be able find with your average cement guy. Trust me, this did NOT cost anywhere near what you think it did. He does NO advertising, strictly word of mouth. Summer, here we come!!!!

20 comments:

tasha said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!wish he was in Rochester

India and Corey said...

Wish he was in DC!!!!

Stephanie said...

All I can say is WOW! The patio is beyond gorgeous! I love how the pictures are all along the border of the patio. Your is totally unique and special from the other patios. Very very cool. =)

Anonymous said...

WOW, WOW, WOWO!! LOVE how color was added!! It sure is beautiful! GS

Noey814 said...

I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful patio!! I wish he was in North Carolina! lol

2011 said...

This is amazing. Wish he would travel to Pittsburgh.

k m said...

That is the most beautiful patio I've ever seen. What a wonderful addition to your already awesome home!

Megan said...

The patio looks great! Does he do work in Columbus?

ThriftyAmy said...

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I forgot to mention the nice thing about this is it will look exactly as it does today as long as we seal it once a year. The colors will never fade or wear off. He'll even come and seal it for free as long as we go and purchase the sealer.

@Megan: I think he does. He mentioned Columbus during one of our initial meetings. Email me if you want his info.

India and Corey said...

How much was your patio?

ThriftyAmy said...

@India and Corey - send me an email

ACP said...

This looks beautiful!!!!! At first I was thinking, "did Ryan do that!!!?", but now I see you found a gem of a contractor! Can't wait to see the hammock!

Chelly said...

This patio is truly one of a kind! Love it!

JEllisCleveland said...

Love it!!! I live near Cleveland. Could you email me his information at JulieBean430@aol.com.

Thanks,

Anonymous said...

looks good...does the hubby approve having fruit on the patio?

LaLady said...

i wish i could find someone like that in MD. :-(That looks awsome!

absolut said...

Your patio is beautiful!
Where in Ohio are you guys?
We are building in Streetsboro (Cleveland/Akron area) and I will be looking for contractor recommendations in the next 6-8 months (planning to put in a patio in the spring). Let me know if you have any advice or recommendations please. :)

Montrealer84 said...

Hi Amy,

We just went through the pics of your patio. It looks awesome! We are also building our Ryan homes in Ohio so, could you send me the contact info. of your patio contractor? My email is: montrealer84@gmail.com
And if you don't mind, may I ask how much it did cost?
Thanks a lot!

Brittany Moore said...

Where in Ohio? Do you still have his contact info? I am building a Ryan home near Dayton.

ThriftyAmy said...

@Brittany - email me, marrelam@gmail.com