Monday, April 25, 2011

Spruce up that new kitchen counter!!

Need a new knife set? Here's an AWESOME deal for you!!!


It's through eBay here: Ginsu Kotta Series 20pc. Stainless Steel Cutlery *But Wait!!*  If you go through eBates - you'll get 2.5% back on this purchase!!!! Use the link for ebates HERE.




I just picked one up and can't wait to put in on our counter. We really needed a new set and I've been looking for a couple of months now but just couldn't justify the prices I was seeing - and now I've got what I wanted for less than $30 delivered to my door!!!!




Set includes:
8" Slicer
8" Bread Knife
6" Chef's Knife
5.5" Utility Knife
5" Tomato Knife
Eight 4.5" Steak Knives
3.5" Paring Knife
Kitchen shears
Spoon
Slotted spoon
Pasta spoon
Spatula
Block


Ginsu deal is now DEAD


ps: did you see today's Groupon deal for $45 worth of The Body Shop products for ONLY $20??!!! Go HERE. (or go through eBates for an additional 3% cash back) This deal is being offered Nationally. You can find it under cities like Akron, Columbus, Pittsburgh - just to name a few. Anyone can purchase this, regardless of your city. Can be used in-store only (no online purchases). Click HERE to locate a store near you. The Groupon is for $40 worth of products for $20, but if you use your Groupon certificate before 5/30/11, then it's worth $45. *Think Mother's Day gifts or cool lotions and products to have in your new bathrooms!!** (fine print: you can purchase up to 3 and may be used on SALE items).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, that is an awesome looking knife set at a really great price!

GS

2011 said...

I didn't know they still made ginsu. My dad gave me a set of the basic black knives years ago, probably like almost a decade and I love them. Definitely getting these bad boys.