Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stamped Patio in progress!!

Wahoo! So excited - our stamped patio is being put in this week. The weather has put us a little bit behind but today some big progress was made. I can't wait to post pictures later this week. It's almost 500 sq. ft. and will be a curvy/wavy design. The concrete guy putting it in is amazing - great ideas, very meticulous with his work, and really just a nice guy. We asked him to buy a special stamp for it - he got it and it's all starting to come together. I am SO READY for nice weather and to be lounging back living the good life!!

If you live in Ohio and want his info send me an email marrelam at gmail.com. I received quotes from 6 companies and this guys quality of work and price could NOT be beat. After reading my blog you should know that I am a bargain hunter. I was so nervous about this job and how much it could potentially cost. I feel so lucky to have found him, get an amazing price, and deal with such a nice guy. He's done 6 jobs now in our development and has a great eye for what he does.

Ryan Homes is replacing our front stoop and walkway. That's also happening this week. During our 10 month I noted the stoop had a crack as did our walkway. Ours is being replaced along with about 6 other houses on our street. Hopefully this won't be problematic for us - but if I remember correctly, concrete work is under warranty for quite a few years. I'll have to look that up.

6 comments:

k m said...

Looking forward to seeing your patio! I can't wait until we're able to put one in next summer.

Noey814 said...

Oooo I can't wait to see the pictures!! From what you say, it sounds like you are going to have a wonderful patio! =)

Glad you're getting those things replaced! Good looking out. You guys have some cold, wet winter's there. I wonder if that might be why they cracked?

Let us know how it all goes! GL! And post pics as you can! You know how we all love pics!

Stephanie said...

Definitely do post a picture of it curious minds do want to know. Looking forward to it!

2011 said...

I'm excited for you. That's huge. Can't wait to see pics.

India and Corey said...

Cant wait for pics either...How high is your house from your backyard? We are going to get steps now until we build a patio...

Mike And Heather said...

Cant wait to see it all done!!