Sunday, October 23, 2011

Plan Your Room - map out furniture placement!

I stumbled upon this while looking at new furniture for our family room (finally sold our loveseat & couch yesterday!!). Plan Our Room It seems pretty user friendly and fun to do!

BTW - we DID refi our mortgage. We just closed and dropped our payment $136 a month! I scouted out 4 different mortgage companies and banks. After doing my usual comparison shopping I am extremely happy with the lender we picked. Their closing costs were very, very good and their service was exceptional! If you need a lender in Ohio or Michigan, send me an email. You won't be disappointed!!!

7 comments:

HW said...

So in love with this website. I have spent endless amount of house playing around with it. Thanks for sharing!!!

NewRyanVenice said...

How do I post my blog on this site?

ThriftyAmy said...

@NEWRyanVenice - you have to ask me nicely... lol

NewRyanVenice said...

Oh! Thrifty Amy can you please tell me how I can post my blog on this lovely site! Thank you so much!

ThriftyAmy said...

@NewRyanVenice - I already did. :)

NewRyanVenice said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

Can you please email me your lender's contact information?

cernanec at hotmail dot com

Thanks!