Monday, December 5, 2011

Little Giant ladder systems

I am obsessing about owning a Little Giant ladder system!! I know you've seen their infomercials - and now that we all have these wonderful new houses - can you just IMAGINE how many times you would use this!!?? I am the painter for our house and can not possibly paint up our main stairway or down our basement stairway using a conventional ladder. I have contacted a contractor about painting these 2 areas and the cost is almost $600!! If you've read my blog long enough, you know that I am EXTREMELY thrifty with my money. I can't imagine spending that amount of money just to paint! Especially when I know how to do the job, but just don't have the right tools! I happened to stumble upon a giveaway for this ladder system that I am dreaming of...it's located at Mommy Living The Life of Riley!. I am crossing all my fingers and toes in hopes of winning one of these! And if you enter, GOOD LUCK and come back to let us know if you won!

3 comments:

BD said...

Good Luck...hope you win one. They are as fantastic as they sound. I have a complete system including the telescoping work plank, leg leveler and wing span...it is a solid ladder...best I have ever owned. I am no fan of heights, but I had it opened all the way up as a 22' extension ladder and was at the top doing work without worrying. I installed 7 ceiling fans in the new house and the work plank was fantastic for that...no balancing on the rung of a ladder while trying to hold the ceiling fan in one hand and tools in another...of course I could have just stood on the smaller work platform, but the plank made it really easy. With the work plank you basically have your own scaffolding. If you don't win the ladder it is well worth the purchase. I got my whole system at Costco right before Christmas last year. They had a special display with demonstration and special pricing. Maybe they will do the same again this year.

NewRyanVenice said...

I can't see who my followers are. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have the follower gadget active.

Charleston SC Realtor said...

I am a custom home builder in Mount Pleasant SCand I have one, and love it. I bought mine from someone selling it on Craigslist.I couldn't be happier. My partner who has been in construction for over 15 years also has one and loves it. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.